[Condor-users] HELP: condor_schedd memory leak???

Hi Folks,

I have somewhat of an emergency situation.

After a DOS attempt on ssh on our login node, and subsequent system unresponsiveness an then reboot, the condor_schedd process now grows to exhaust all of physical memory on the host (6 GB + at present). This causes swapping issues etc. ... it ain't pretty.

Is there some appraoch I can take to try to resolve this issue, without losing the previous queue of submitted jobs?

thanks in advance for the quick response,
rob

Robert E. Parrott, Ph.D. (Phys. '06)
Associate Director, Grid and
       Supercomputing Platforms
Project Manager, CrimsonGrid Initiative
Harvard University Sch. of Eng. and App. Sci.
Maxwell-Dworkin  211,
33 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617)-495-5045