Re: [Condor-users] Local universe

Hi,
After playing with the option in the submit file, it seem that when using local universe the +Owner = "user" is not support or i'm missing
some option in my config file. Is it possible to disable credential on windows when using local universe?  Because in our condor pool all jobs are run with a specific user. The main reason for that is for password management. But using local universe sending job with that user is not working. But when removing the +Owner the jobs want to start but there is no credential for my real username.

Carl