[Condor-users] Mac OS X and NFS

Hi,

I run a mixed (Linux & Mac) condor pool. I can successfully use NFS or local
files with my submission scripts on linux. However on the Macs, only local
files work. When I use NFS files e.g. /proj/craigb/condor/weka_test/oRF
(which is valid on all execute nodes), my tasks goes on hold and the log
shows this error:

007 (018.000.000) 04/12 13:00:43 Shadow exception!
        Error from starter on slot1@XXXXXX: Failed to open
'/private/var/automount/proj/craigb/condor/weka_test/oRF' as sta
ndard output: No such file or directory (errno 2)
        0  -  Run Bytes Sent By Job
        0  -  Run Bytes Received By Job

/private/var/automount/proj/craigb/condor/weka_test/oRF is the full path on
the mac, but /proj/craigb/condor/weka_test/oRF is how I would access the
file (the system has made this a symlink to the full path).

Has anyone else come across this and if so did you find a workaround?

Thanks in advance
Craig