[Condor-users] Info on condor.jar and WS

Hi All,

I am new to the use of Condor. I am trying to use Condor web services from within MATLAB through Java Classes ( MATLAB allows instantiating and using Java objects )

I am having troubles connecting to a scheduler, using the following lines of code:

   javaaddpath('O:\NDRMl\condor_ws\birdbath.jar');
   import birdbath.*;

   url = java.net.URL('http://sisyphus1.thayer.dartmouth.edu:35547');

   sched = Schedd(url);

Instantiating the scheduler results in an exception:

??? Java exception occurred:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: condor/CondorScheddLocator

   at birdbath.Schedd.<init>(Schedd.java:19)

From what I understand I am missing condor.jar from my java classpath.

Where can I find condor.jar ? or where can I find any information on building such package ? ( I haven't been able to find this information )

Thanks in advance for your attention,

Regards,

Andrea