Re: [Condor-users] condor_config vs. condor_config.local

> i am using Condor 7.0.1 on Debian and i noticed that it does
> make a difference for my execute machine if i place the entry
> CONDOR_HOST="10.8.0.1" inside condor_config or condor_config.local.

That sounds strange, I thought the only value that the
condor_config.local
COULDN'T overwrite was the one that told it where condor_config.local
was.

I presume it isn't reading in the condor_config.local file - are there
any
log file entries mentioning it?

I'd check your LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE entry and see if it points to the
value you expected.

Cheers

JK