[Condor-users] How to get detail in why a match was not found?

Still trying to debug a problem with 7.0.1 in a wintel pool, where if a
submit job has a Requirements set it never finds a match.  I need more
output in MatchLog than this:

4/15 16:54:45 (fd:4) (pid:1180)  Rejected 712.0 rfinch@water
<32.179:1045>: no match found
4/15 16:54:45 (fd:4) (pid:1180)  Rejected 703.0 rfinch@water
<32.179:1045>: no match found
4/15 16:54:45 (fd:4) (pid:1180)  Rejected 712.0 rfinch@water
<32.179:1045>: no match found

I really need output that will explain why a match was not found.  Which
Requirement triggered a rejection?  I tried turning on all debugging
with ALL_DEBUG = D_ALL but it didn't expand the info in MatchLog.

Ralph Finch, P.E.
California Dept. of Water Resources
Delta Modeling Section, Bay-Delta Office
Room 215-13
1416 9th Street
Sacramento CA  95814
916-653-7552