Re: [Condor-users] Condor jobs leaving behind Windows Desktops and exhausting Window's heap?

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Ian Chesal <ICHESAL@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         \\sj-negotiator\condor
>         Not enough server storage is available to process this command

I would guess the machines non paged pool is either exhausted or
fragmented to crap.
At that stage pretty much any attempt to start doing more stuff is
screwed (we get this on submit machines occasionally)
I just get the box bounced (windows seems entirely incapable of
recovering from this state)

The desktops hanging around might be the cause but they might also
just be a symptom (once the box gets screwed they start accumulating)

It might be worth monitoring the system to see how many open desktop
sessions there are and when jobs start dying with the 128 exit codes.
If the numbers rise before the errors that would suggest the leaking
is the problem, if not it's something else.

Matt