Re: [Condor-users] European Condor week ?

We plan to provide concrete details soon after the Condor Week held at Madison next week.

For the time being, if you have any specific suggestion about what will you like to see at the European Condor Week,
please, send it to me.

Cheers,

Miquel Senar

Pascal Jermini escribió:
Hello all,

You are right. There are plans for a Condor week in Europe.
We, as members of the Computing Architecture Department of the University
Autonoma of Barcelona, have talked to the Condor team and got their support for organizing this event. We have just started to work on the local arrangements. For the time being, I can only tell you that the event will be on mid October.
In the near future, we'll provide more details to the list. Stay tuned.

Any news about the European Condor Week of this year?

best wishes,

Pascal