Re: [Condor-users] Quill not saving historical job data (Condor 7.0.1)?

>From our side nothing new unfortunately :(

I'm beginning to suspect a bug in quilld rather than a misconfiguration of our
servers: we tried a lot of different combinations of configuration parameters
to no avail. We also traced database queries to see what was going on, but no
luck: absolutely no reference to the jobs_history_* tables, except when doing
a condor_history (which of course gives an empty set as result)...

Maybe the next version (7.0.2? When?) of Condor will solve these problems?

Pascal