Re: [Condor-users] Stolen Condor nodes

Thanks! Looks like, from the logs that, Condor may have died on those couple of nodes however we have just found some general network logs that tell us precisely when it went.
regards
-Ian

Douglas Clayton wrote:
Ian, That's awful. The Collector logs on the central manager should show the last time an ad was received from the machines, which is likely within 5 minutes of when it was turned off.
Good luck!
Doug

--
Douglas Clayton

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com <http://www.cyclecomputing.com/>
http://www.cyclecloud.com <http://www.cyclecomputing.com/>