Re: [Condor-users] 6.8.8 in FC9

ALso no luck. I made sure it was disabled (I've had problems with it before)

[root@guru ~]# setenforce 0
setenforce: SELinux is disabled
[root@guru ~]# /usr/local/condor/sbin/condor_master -f
ERROR: the uid specified in CONDOR_IDS config file variable (501)
does not exist in your password information.
Please set CONDOR_IDS to the '.' seperated uid, gid pair that
should be used by condor.
[root@guru ~]#

Bruno

Bruno Miguel Tavares Goncalves, PhD