Re: [Condor-users] Quill not saving historical job data (Condor 7.0.1)?

Hi, Im experiencing a similar situation, Condor 7.1.0 on Fedora Core 4 (2.6.16), Postgres 8.3.3.
Ive got QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG=True in the global config. Quill is working fine with the queue, but isnt storing any history. Ive confirmed that Jobs_Vertical_History and Jobs_Horizontal_History are empty. When i run condor_history [owner] (on the machine running quill) i get:

Error while opening the history cursors: ERROR:  column reference "scheddname" is ambiguous at character 314

and the postgres log contains:

ERROR:  column reference "scheddname" is ambiguous at character 314
STATEMENT:  DECLARE HISTORY_OWNER_VER_CUR CURSOR FOR SELECT hv.cluster_id,hv.proc_id,hv.attr,hv.val FROM Jobs_Horizontal_History hh, Jobs_Vertical_History hv WHERE hh.cluster_id=hv.cluster_id AND hh.proc_id=hv.proc_id AND hh.owner='[owner]' AND hh.scheddname = '[quill_host]' AND hh.scheddbirthdate = 1219245801  ORDER BY scheddname, cluster_id,proc_id;

[owner] is the owner of the job and [quill_host] is the correct host running the scheduler that's using quill.
Doesnt seem this exact error has been reported yet, but I suspect this is a similar or the same problem..
thanks,

On 5/14/08, Pascal Jermini <pascal+condor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> I don't remember, but per chance are you running Quill on a Windows
> submit machine?  We did find and fix a problem with historical job data
> disappearing if submitting from a Windows machine, and this fix will be
> in all future releases.

No, our submit machine is a Linux machine....and our central manager is also
on a Linux machine...

Pascal