Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.1.2 released

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 7.1.2. This
> release in the development series fixes the memory leaks in Condor
> 7.1.1.  See the Version History for a complete list of changes.
> Condor binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.

"Added formatTime(), a built-in ClassAd function to create a formatted
representation of the time. A detailed description of this function is
available in section 4.1.1, which documents all of the available
built-in ClassAd functions."

awesome :)

Might I suggest someone adds to the documentation the command lines
required for condor_q and condor_status to replicate their default (no
-format) behaviour since the most common usage to start with is likely
to be "I want to replicate the default with some additional
columns/without other columns"

This would be a starting point for those people (I would guess this
would end up a FAQ) and make it clear which actual attributes are used
for the calculations

Matt