Re: [Condor-users] Jobs priority

Hello, thank you for your response. Im reopening this thread because ive
been absent.
I think i havent explained the situation properly.
Our problem is that we always send jobs from the same machine and the same
user.
Our problem is not prioritizing some jobs over others, what we want to do
is to get all the jobs to execute concurringly when they start arriving at
the pool.
In other words again, if we have a pool with 10 machines, a cluster A is
submitted to the pool with 100 jobs. Then immediatly after a cluster B is
submitted to the pool with 30 jobs for example. Now there are 10 jobs
running and all are from cluster A. One job finishes, and the next job to
be executed is always a job from cluster A. This is what we dont want.

We want to imitate a round-robin scheduling with the jobs of different
clusters.

We want the jobs from the cluster B to execute at the same time as jobs
from cluster A.
Not to execute cluster B only when cluster A has finished.

We would like the same thing to happen if a new cluster C entered in the
queue, so that, for example, the first job of cluster C could execute
before the last job of cluester A (obviously depending on when cluster C
was submitted).

We want the resources to be shared equaly.

I hope our doubts are clearly expressed, and that someone can help us.
Thank you very much.