Re: [Condor-users] Building Windows Installer

Hey Brent:

I would suggest downloading the source code and looking in NTconfig: you'll
find a directory called ' windows_installer'.  In there you'll find the
source for the original installer, which you can then modify to suit your
needs.  Once you have made you changes return to 'NTconfig' and use
dorelease.bat <dir_1> and dopackaging.bat <dir_1> <destination>, where
<dir_1> is the same directory.  You can skip the dorelease.bat stage--if you
don't want to build Condor proper from the source--and substitute the
directory where Condor has already been installed or unzipped.  The
packaging script will build both the msi and a zip file, based on the
contents of <dir_1>.

I hope that will simplify things for you.

Regards,
-B