Re: [Condor-users] Sample parameter sweep application

Ian Stokes-Rees wrote:
Matt, please, you can't have started using listserv yesterday.  You should know better than to cross-post to 4 different major mailing lists.  I'm on 3 of them and got your email in triplicate.  Under different circumstances, I might have replied.
... and maybe I should have learned how to reply just to the original poster ...

Ian
--
Ian Stokes-Rees                            W: http://sbgrid.org
ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               T: +1 617 418-4168

begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:Harvard Medical School;SBGrid
adr;dom:;;250 Longwood Ave;Boston;MA;02115
email;internet:ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Research Associate
tel;work:+1 617 432-5608 x75
tel;fax:+1 617 432-5600