Re: [Condor-users] Mac Users of Condor Anybody out there?

Purdue's BoilerGrid has a couple of OS X slots floating around, but just a couple.

FWIW, we find that users won't spend the time porting their code to lightly-represented platforms. Of course, in an environment like Ian's, with a central software stack, it may make more sense.