Re: [Condor-users] Getting Virtual Machines Status

Basically, Condor advertises only three VM attributes of
"VM_Guest_Mac, VM_Guest_IP, and VM_Guest_Mem" in startd classAd.

If you want to update some values about VM into either machine classAD
or job classAD, the question should be same as "how can we dynamically
update job ClassAd or machine ClassAd". I guess there might be some
ways to update classAd on runtime but I don't have any clues about it.

For your reference, the display name of the running VM is created with
the combination of three attributes in job classAd like
"User_ClusterId_ProcId" where '@' in User is replaced with '_'.

Regards,
-jaeyoung