Re: [Condor-users] condor_ shadow exit code 115?

Mark,

I'll update the manual.  Sorry for the omission.

Exit status 115 is the same as exit status 100, except it indicates that the claim to the startd is being closed (e.g. because of preemption or CLAIM_WORKLIFE), so the schedd should not try to run more jobs on it.

--Dan

Mark Calleja wrote:

Hi,

I'm seeing the following in one of our shadow logs:

**** condor_shadow (condor_SHADOW) EXITING WITH STATUS 115

However, the "Magic Numbers" section of the manual (Appendix B) only has condor_shadow exit statuses listed up to 113. Can anyone shed any light as to what 115 represents? We're using Condor 7.0.5.

Cheers,
Mark