Re: [Condor-users] Nodes blocked in 'Matched' state

I spotted this in the StartLog of the client:

DaemonCode: PERMISSION DENIED to unkown user from host <xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1245> from command 442 (REQUEST_CLAIM), access level DAEMON
which is probably related to my error. Again, from what I looked up, this could be related to a missing or wrong credential, but I guess it is not the case here, 'condor_store_cred query' returns successfully on both server and clients.

Thanks,

P.