Re: [Condor-users] condor quill again (aging 'run' table)

Yes, we've seen things like that before.  Things get confused.
We've had a ticket open for months, the problem is that you need
to capture the state right when things first go out of sync and
we haven't been able to do that yet.  sometimes a restart of
condor and postgres will help, sometimes it won't.

Steve