[Condor-users] A problem of condor version

Dear All,

I have installed condor6.8.9 on my ubuntu.But when I type "condor_compile" command, I am told as following:

This version of Condor does not support checkpointing and remote
system calls on this platform.  You may only submit "vanilla" jobs.
Therefore, you do not need to use condor_compile.  In fact,
condor_compile can't work, since there are no libraries to re-link
your job with.  Please see the Condor Manual for details, which can be
found at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual.

I do not know what is the reason, and I hope I can get some help from you.

Thanks!

Regards,

Tracy

网易免费邮,全球最大的中文免费邮箱