Re: [Condor-users] Sage and Condor

Douglas Baggett wrote:
Is there anybody out there who as installed or used sage on a condor pool? Looking for prior experience.

If you mean running "python" scripts through sage, it should be straight forward if you pass it the "-python" option (e.g. "sage -python myprog.py"), then sage just works as an interpreter for your program. See: "sage -advanced". I can't find a reference in the online documentation. If you want all the sage commands to "just work", you need a "from sage.all import *" at the top of your script.

If you mean running distributed sage:

http://www.sagemath.org/doc/ref/module-sage.dsage.dsage.html

Then I can't help you, but look forward to hearing what you find out.

Ian

--
Ian Stokes-Rees, Research Associate
SBGrid, Harvard Medical School