[Condor-users] How to stop condor from removing working directory

I am trying to debug a problem with "grid" universe jobs in Condor and my life would be made much easier if I could temporarily stop Condor from deleting the job working directory (or directories). I can't find any reference to this in section 3.3 (Configuration) of the Condor manual. Is there some way to do this? Ideally, just on a per-user (or even per-job, if it can go in a ClassAd) basis, but I could survive with a global setting.

Cheers,

Ian

PS - Season's greetings to everyone, and congratulations to the Condor team for releasing Condor 7.2 before Christmas!

--
Ian Stokes-Rees, Research Associate
SBGrid, Harvard Medical School