[Condor-users] Checkpointing Condor's vanilla universe jobs.

Hi,

In case it's of use or interest to anyone else on this mailing list, I've written some notes on how one can use Parrot and the BLCR kernel modules to transparently checkpoint Condor's vanilla universe jobs. The link is:

http://www.escience.cam.ac.uk/projects/camgrid/blcr.html

This is recent/ongoing work, so feedback and/or bug reports back to me please.

Cheers,
Mark

--
Cambridge eScience Centre, University of Cambridge
Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge CB3 0WA