[Condor-users] Installation and Configuration

Dear All,

I am new to condor. I have installed Globus-4 on 8 machines and I want to install condor-7 so that I can schedule and flock jobs in the pool. I am using CentOS4 Linux. I have installed the RPM for redhat enterprise. The installation instructions does not tell one exactly what to do. Please is there a good documentation on installation and configuration just as in Globus Toolkit by Bacon?

Any help is appreciated.
Gokop