Re: [Condor-users] Condor monitoring alternatives

Brent Strong <brs3567@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Ideally, we want a lightweight webpage that shows a list of machines
> (by hostname, IP, whatever) that Condor is installed on and their
> corresponding status (up and running condor, up but not running/
> responding to condor, down).  Combining the output of a ping test,
> condor_status and a master list of machines, these states should be
> easily determined.  My question is: has anyone done this?

Not connected with condor but working quite nice:
<http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/>

Andreas
--
Andreas Hirczy <ahi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                   http://itp.tugraz.at/~ahi/
Graz University of Technology                          phone: +43/316/873-81 90