Re: [Condor-users] condor_compile make Fail

Have you altered your path?

In your .bashrc or bash profiles you can add the line:

export PATH=/usr/local/condor-7.0.0/bin/:$PATH

This will make all of the condor executables available on the command
line (which may fix your error).

Si Hammond
High Performance Systems Group
University of Warwick, UK