Re: [Condor-users] Complex syntax for arguments

Can you post the exact condor submit file you are using? The example I gave below is one that I submitted to Condor 7.0.0. It produced the arguments that I listed.

Also, is your job running on windows or on unix?

--Dan

Craig Bruce wrote:

I have already tried this, ‘ “” “” ‘ and “” ‘’ “”, neither work.

Can I get condor to output what it thinks the arguments are?

Thanks
Craig