Re: [Condor-users] Problem compiling 7.0.0 on openSUSE

Sorry, I reply so late.

Yes HZ is defined but within an if-clause

#ifdef __KERNEL__
# define HZ             CONFIG_HZ       /* Internal kernel timer
frequency */
# define USER_HZ        100             /* .. some user interfaces are
in "ticks" */
# define CLOCKS_PER_SEC         (USER_HZ)       /* like times() */
#endif

As far as I understand this is just active, wenn __KERNEL__ is set which
may be the case, when compiling the Kernel-Sources?

The code compiled fine when defining HZ in the Condor config.h manually.

(Since then I did not have any time to go further in installing condor :-( )

Thanks

Uwe