According to this, NETWORK_INTERFACE should work, but this doesn't work for me. Is this a bug in Condor? Am I missing something ?

From: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_7Networking.html#SECTION00472100000000000000:

"By default, Condor advertises the IP address of the network interface used to contact the collector, since this is the most likely to be accessible to other processes that query the same collector. The NETWORK_INTERFACE setting can still be used to specify the IP address Condor should advertise, even if BIND_ALL_INTERFACES is set to True. Therefore, some of the considerations described below regarding what interface should be used in various situations still apply when deciding what interface is to be advertised. "

Danelle E. Cline, Software Engineer R&D Division
http://www.mbari.org
(831) 775-1947 voice
(831) 775-1652 fax