Re: [Condor-users] condor_q -analyze in remote pool

Hi Preston,

Fixing this bug was one of the last things I did before the hollidays! The fix will be released with 7.0.0, which should be "near the end of 2007" ;-)

You can work around the problem by doing something like this:

env _CONDOR_COLLECTOR_HOST=central-manager-with-windows-machines condor_q -analyze

--Dan

Preston Smith wrote:

Trying to use condor_q -analyze against a flocked pool

  condor_q -analyze -pool central-manager-with-windows-machines

doesn't seem to work, reporting:
Error:  Could not get priorities from negotiator

Some googling makes me think this is a known "feature"?

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/pre-2004-June/msg00693.shtml

Is this functionality on the drawing board?

--
Preston Smith    <psmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
Systems Research Engineer