Re: [Condor-users] Group issues

Hi,

Thanks for all the help with this accounting group confusion!
I found the root of the problem and post it for the mailing list records:
There was a bad variable substitution in my part in the submit scripts and instead of using groupName.userName the job received groupName.domainName, that also worked nicely (the quota limit did work), but basically all jobs were run by the same user (that did not exist at all by the way). And it forced submit-ordered job execution instead of using user priorities.

So thanks again, hope it solves all the related problems we've had!

Cheers and have a Happy New Year,
Szabolcs