Re: [Condor-users] condor_fetchlog failure

Hi Steve,

You're right. It only works from my collector/negotiator. Even when I try to set the central manager with the '-pool' argument, it still fails from the schedd host.

It's probably just as easy to modify my local tools to run from the central manager and specify the schedd host instead of the other way around.

Thanks for the tip,

--Mike

Steven Timm wrote:
Michael, it's my understanding that condor_fetchlog
is only supposed to work from the collector/negotiator host.
If that's different than your schedd host, that could be the problem.

Steve Timm