Re: [Condor-users] Hawkeye Module Installation Problem

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick LeRoy <nleroy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 4:08 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Hawkeye Module Installation Problem

On Mon January 14 2008, Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am very new to condor and hawkeye, however I have configured both condor
> and hawkeye on my 2 machine pool, which I have set up for experimental
> purpose. I configured my Condor as Dedicated Scheduler too, so that I can
> run MPICH jobs over it.
>
> My problem started when I tried to install hawkeye modules available on the
> hawkeye webpage. The problem is with the hawkeye install module script. as
> it gives me the following error, even if I try to view help:

> Thanks,
> Saurabh Agarwal.

Saurabh,

I'm the one responsible for Hawkeye, and the RUST ticket that you sent in
(about this) is assigned to me.  I'll respond as soon as I can to it, I'm
just buried at the minute in some other tasks.

Sorry about the delay!

-Nick

--
           <<< Why, oh, why, didn't I take the blue pill? >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project