[Condor-users] CondorView Problem

Hi,

I am having problem with CondorView, Client Contrib module use to generate reports. Something happened now it is not generating the report. If I run this

/home/condor/VIEWDIR/view_client-6.1.8/make_stats hour >/dev/null 2>&1

it is not generating any data files something like Hour-121707144001.data, it use to

Could you please point some place to look and debug this problem.

Is it something condor central manager is not reporting to the CONDOR_VIEW_HOST

Could you please let me know some pointer.

Thanks,

Senthil