[Condor-users] SRPM or RPM Spec File?

Congratulations to the Condor team on the release of 7.0.0!

I'm interested in working with Condor on Fedora, but the RPMs are
packaged for Fedora 5 at the latest.  F5 is past its end of life, so I'd
like to try to build for the latest F8.  I'm also interested in RHEL5,
but the latest RPM you distribute is for RHEL4.

Is there some chance that you could make the SRPMs or at least the spec
files available for those packages so that we can try building current
RPMs?

TIA.
--
                Matthew Saltzman