Re: [Condor-users] condor_q -better -analyze equivalent on windows?

There are only a limited number of platforms that condor_q -better-analyze
works on. INTEL linux and X86_64 linux are two. I don't remember the details but it depends on (or at one time did depend on) using the new classad library which is not ported to a lot of the currently-supported condor platforms. I believe this
was going to be resolved by converting condor_q -better-analyze to
use the old classad library.  Comments?

Steve Timm