Re: [Condor-users] Condor and GPUs

We've got some accelerator-based resources (both GPUs and FPGAs) at Purdue that we're managing access to with Condor..

On Jul 2, 2008, at 4:59 AM, Mark Calleja wrote:

Hi All,

Just out of interest, is anyone using Condor in conjunction with
graphical processing units, especially those supporting CUDA? Are there any plans by the Condor project to support such platforms? In a related vein, what about Cell processors? Any plans to exploit these via Condor?

Regards,
Mark