Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Globus 4.2

Patrick Armstrong wrote:
Does Condor support submitting jobs to Globus 4.2 hosts? I know they're not compatible, and I can't find any information in the list archives or one the website about it.

If Condor doesn't support 4.2, are you planning on supporting it, and if so, when?

With Globus 4.2 released on July 2nd, both the protocol and API changed (at least w/ web services gram). We have been working on compatibility with 4.2 since its beta release, and it is nearing completion.

Currently we expect to introduce Globus 4.2 support in our August Condor developer release. Please give it a whirl and let us know if you find any problems.

thanks,
Todd