[Condor-users] "Logging submit event(s)" is extremely slow

Hello,

I have a condor 7.0 cluster and the problem is that if I set my jobs to keep
a log the logging process is extremely slow, it may take up to a minute for
each job. There are 22 machines and 33 nodes in total currently in the
cluster. When I was testing the cluster during condor installation with a
only three machines (condor master + 2 condor nodes) the Logging was fast as
usual. I am not sure if something changed in the process or if it is a
filesystem problem but I would like to know any ideas if you have to help
me.

Let me know if there are any logs I can provide.

Thanks in advance,
Marios