[Condor-users] Condor 7.1.1 pulled

Hello,

I'm sorry to report that we've pulled Condor 7.1.1 from the web due
to several problems with it (a bad memory leak in the startd,
and authentication problems under Windows).  We plan to release 7.1.2
within a week to address these problems.  In the mean time, you can
download 7.1.0 from our download page
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/ .

-Nick

--
           <<< Follow the white rabbit. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project