Re: [Condor-users] credentials issue .. until putting CREDD on that host briefly.

Really appreciate the response Greg, thank-you.  There were such entries and adding encryption worked (i.e. I can now start a new machine in my pool and not have to do that credd trick).  Regarding the scenario, I do a condor_store_cred add when I started up a new machine with credd.  Probably something to do with the local cache?  ... although I can see the requests actually sent from the submitter to the credd host fail first then become successful after giving it credd briefly.

Thanks again,
Steve