Re: [Condor-users] Condor-C Detected Down GridResource [Sec=Unclassified]

Command below shows that schedd in this personal pool is not known to
collector on central manager.
What would cause this?

Schedd log contains:
6/5 11:20:58 (pid:548) Sent ad to central manager for troy_rob@xxxxxxx
6/5 11:20:58 (pid:548) Sent ad to 1 collectors for troy_rob@xxxxxxx
6/5 11:20:58 (pid:548) Started condor_gmanager for owner troy_rob
pid=132
6/5 11:20:58 (pid:548) Called reschedule_negotiator()
6/5 11:21:01 (pid:548) ZKM: setting default map to troy_rob
6/5 11:21:21 (pid:548) ZKM: setting default map to troy_rob
6/5 11:21:21 (pid:548) ZKM: setting default map to troy_rob
6/5 11:21:58 (pid:548) ZKM: setting default map to troy_rob

Gridlogs are not created.

Any help very welcome as I do not really understand the processes
involved.

Troy

Or