Re: [Condor-users] NFS errors with log file

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Steven Timm wrote:

Kent--what about the case where a complicated DAG is being parsed by
more than one schedd, which could in extremes even be on
different machines? Is there any thought being given to this possibility
when extending DAGMAN?

Hmm, at this point we haven't really thought much about spreading a big DAG across multiple schedds and/or machines.

The biggest obstacle to DAG scaling right now is just memory use within
DAGMan itself -- we have some ideas on how to tackle that.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team