Re: [Condor-users] Unable to run jobs on OSX

Do condor_q -ana
it should tell you why the job didn't match.  A lot of times
a condor_schedd will add a requirement automatically that the
architecture be the same as the submitting machine, overriding
or appending the requirements you have in the submit file.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.