[Condor-users] Condor Pool no longer sending jobs to node

We have just introduced condor on a W2K3 environment with 5 computing nodes.
We sent some jobs yesterday to condor and everything seems to be working on
all nodes, however we observed this morning that 3 nodes are no longer
receiving job to process. Restarting condor service on the affectted nodes
and even restarting the nodes was not of any help, which means is the pool
that is no longer sending jobs to these 3 nodes. The remaining 2 nodes are
still receiving job.

What could be the cause that the pool ceased sending job to particular node?

Thanks