[Condor-users] Not able to have synchronous file access on NAS

hi all
Actualy i am using condor for software testing and i need to acess the test cases and scripts from NAS area,so every execution host acess the same scripts and test cases; but my build and interface simulator are local to the execution host
jobs are submitted on subsuit(a unit of software) level,each executing host have one subsuit to test

my pool contains
master
three execution host ::::::all the machines are winxp 32

now problem:
at a time only one execution machine is executing the job other shows error like
         1)Unknown Response
         2)logon problem bad user or password
         3)no network access
these jobs are are exited by status 2
But if there is only one executing machine everthing goes well

help me out to configure the system to avoid the problem