Re: [Condor-users] Submitting MPI JOb

You need equal signs, NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL = 30 and NEGOTIATOR_CYCLE_DELAY = 10.

Best,

matt

txcom2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
when I added those two variable in the condor configuration and issued
condor_reconfig, there's an error :

Configuration Error Line 165 while reading config source
/opt/condor-local/condor_config.local

Here is my addition, i also print the line number :

165 NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL          30
166 NEGOTIATIOR_CYCLE_DELAY      10

I don't see both variables NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL and NEGOTIATIOR_CYCLE_DELAY
in my condor configuration file.
Is that an addition ?