Re: [Condor-users] Controlling user log permissions

> umask is 0022. stdout and stderr files get 644 so it seems
> the log is a special case.

At one point in time I was pre-creating the log files with really open
permissions before calling condor_submit. I can do this because we wrap
all the submission calls behind other interfaces. But the point is:
Condor didn't change the permissions on the file if they already
existed.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.